Rampage - Tampa/Lakeland, FL
Saturday, June 1, 2013
- Location: SUN n' FUN, 4175 Medulla Road, Lakeland, Florida 33811
- There will be a parking fee of up to $5.00 please have cash when you enter the park.
- Late registration begins: March 16, 2013
- Fees for the Event (Fees Include: Bib, Race Shirt, Entertainment):
Individual/Group/Teams - $50 till 2/28/13
- $60 after
Military/Police/Fire Personnel - $45 till 2/28/13
- $55 after
1K (kids) $25
- There will be an additional charge of $5.00 for timed waves.
Late Registration $80 (No discounts honored)
- Starting times: please check in 1 hour prior to your starting time
You must be 13 or older to participate int he 5K runs.
Children ages 7 - 12 may run the 1 K Kid run.
- Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd finishers in timed events in the following categories:
Male and female 10 K
Male and female 5 K
Kids 1 K
All 1st Place finishers will receive free entrance in any upcoming Mud Dogs Event.
- Pictures of Events will be posted on both our website and our Facebook pages as soon as possible after the event.
For training, go to Mud Dogs favorite Tampa training facility
NATURE'S BOOT CAMP & ask for Robert.
Mud dogs suggests that all participants do some form of training for this event.
Anyone with physical restrictions or medical conditions that would prevent them from being able to perform this type of physical activity should refrain from entering this event.
Mud Dogs suggests that all jewelry, prescription glasses and valuable possessions be left at home. Items lost to the mud are gone forever, unless you're lucky.
Mud Dogs suggests that all entrants stay hydrated. Water drinking stations will be set up on course. In addition, use sun block when possible.
- Pre race package pickup: All participants will
be notified via email. Each participant is responsible for picking up his/her own package.
- Refunds: No refunds will be issued.